A Lynching in Trump’s America
This week’s murder of a black man by a white supremacist in NYC is more than a hate crime.
- Federal Judge Rules Florida Must Add Same-Sex Spouses to Death Certificates
- Canada’s Largest School System Will End Trips to U.S. Due to Travel Ban Uncertainty
- Watch a Gorsuch Defender Say a Dead Victim of Gun Violence Would Support Gorsuch
- The Government Probably Did Spy on Trump—It Surveils Almost All Americans
Is Kellyanne Conway Breaking the Law?
It appears as though she hasn’t yet divested her polling firm. If that’s the case, it’s possible she’s committing a serious federal crime.
Timothy Caughman’s Murder Was a Lynching in Trump’s America
Is Kellyanne Conway Breaking a Major Criminal Conflict of Interest Statute?
I want to evict my mother’s sister after my mother dies.
Dear Prudence: The “Voyagers” Edition
Before the Ink Is Dry
Help! A Friend’s Wedding Is the Same Day as My Son’s Birthday.
- Best of Slate Podcasts Chuck Berry, Elected Prosecutors, and the Sale of Us Weekly, on This Week’s Best Podcasts
- Trumpcast A Failed Health Care Vote
- Represent A Candid Conversation With Dylan Marron, Creator of “Every Single Word Spoken by a Person of Color in [Title]”
- Political Gabfest Will the Trump Administration Be Under Constant Investigation?