America Needs Anthony Kennedy to Stay Put
Republicans are practically begging him retire. The justice himself knows exactly why he shouldn’t.
This Is Not Funny
When Trump’s appalling statements are written off as jokes, comedy itself becomes meaningless.
- Greg Gianforte Apologizes to a Reporter Only After His Smear Campaign Worked
- Today in Conservative Media: Yeah, Gianforte Assaulted a Reporter, but Something Something Lauren Duca
- Here’s Some More Bad News on Civilian Casualties in Iraq and Syria
- The Republicans Are the Party of Thugs and Nazis: Those Are Facts
The Gentleman and the Child
The first excerpt from Philip Pullman’s new trilogy The Book of Dust.
Every Bad Thing Donald Trump Does Is Written Off as a “Joke.” Comedy Is Screwed.
Read an Excerpt From the First Novel in the World of His Dark Materials in 17 Years
She’s the Boss
I fear my friend is being manipulated and emotionally abused by his wife.
Dear Prudence: The “Death of the Ego” Edition
Marriage Before Sex
Worth the Weight
Help! I Told My Mom About My Depression. Now She’s Having a Breakdown.
- Culture Gabfest Hit Parade: How the Beatles Swept the Charts in 1964
- Amicus Clarence Thomas Joins the Court’s Liberals to Strike Down Race-Based Voting Lines
- Live at Politics and Prose How the Great Recession and Subsequent Closing of the Local GM Plant Impacted Paul Ryan’s Hometown
- I Have to Ask “You’re Being Inaccurate in Your Question:” An Interview with GOP Congressman Tom Cole