The Trump Taxes March
On April 15, join us in demanding that the president show the American people his tax returns.
A new Slate Academy asks what happened in the 20th century—and whether it’s happening again.
- This is What It Feels Like to Spend Years in Solitary Confinement Looking Through Wes Anderson's Windows
- A Rare Glimpse of the “Ghost Shark” This Man Heard He Talks in His Sleep, So He Recorded Himself. Oops.
- The Hidden Formula Almost Every Sitcom Follows Natalie Portman Stars in Padmé, the Star Wars Spinoff We Really Need
- How to Keep Your Holiday Cookies Fresh for Days A Colorado Man Tracked the Snow for 40 Years. His Findings Are Stark.
Prudie advises a letter writer disturbed that a friend moved her family in with another family.
Queer Come Lately
Help! My Friend Wants Me to Throw Her a Shower—but the Doctor Says Her Baby Won’t Survive.
Whisper Sweet Diagnoses
Dear Prudence: The “Giving Tree” Edition
- Lexicon Valley Truths About Black English, America’s Lingua Franca
- Trumpcast President Trump Is Fracturing Our Democratic Norms
- Hang Up And Listen Is Sam Hinkie’s “Process” Finally Paying Off?
- The Gist Maria Konnikova on the Truth About Vitamin C