Trump’s Missile Defense Delusion
He can’t really believe what he said about our system this week ... can he?
- What Did Trump Mean When He Told the Widow of a Dead Soldier, "He Knew What He Signed Up For"?
- White House Memo Casually Claims, Without Evidence, NAFTA Led to Increased Abortions, Spousal Abuse
- Impeach-O-Meter: Trump Vows to Pass Zombie Zombie Zombie Health Care Bill
- Conservative Media Expounds on What Tax Reform Even Means
Trump Says U.S. Missile Defense Works 97 Percent of the Time. It’s Scary if He Really Believes That.
Politicians Are Addicted to Big Data Like It’s Campaign Cash
Dear Prudence: The “Rich Girl” Edition
My brother-in-law married rich and won’t shut up about his new lavish lifestyle. Help!
More Than a Hashtag
Help! My Emotionally Draining Friends Turn Every Get-Together Into a Therapy Session.
- The Gist Finally, a Satire of the Life-Hacking Podcast Host
- Dear Prudence Help! I’m Jealous of My Brother-in-Law’s New Wealth.
- Lexicon Valley Where Did the Term Baby Mama Come From?
- The Gist Here’s What We Still Don’t Understand About Obamacare