- Scaramucci Attacked Trump in 2015 for Being Spoiled and Un-American, but He Says They Made Up
- Impeach-O-Meter: Mooch Madness Edition
- The Coach From The Blind Side Just Resigned Over a Scandal Involving Escorts, Bongs, and a Man Named Houston Nutt
- Spicer Resigns Over Hiring of Loudmouth Wall Street Creep to Be His Boss
Jul 21, 6:45 PM - JORDAN WEISSMANN - 3M to read The Senate Health Care Bill Plays a Sinister Joke on the Poor
Jul 21, 6:20 PM - JEREMY STAHL - 3M to read Donald Trump Could Be Prosecuted for Abusing His Pardon Power
Jul 21, 6:13 PM - OSITA NWANEVU - 1M to read Today in Conservative Media: Scaramucci Can Talk, but What Does He Really Believe?
Jul 21, 5:59 PM - REBECCA ONION - 1M to read Anthony Scaramucci, the Limits of the Law, and Anti-Abortion Protesters’ Big Moment
Jul 21, 5:59 PM - MARK JOSEPH STERN - 3M to read What the Appointment of LGBTQ-Friendly Anthony Scaramucci Means for the White House
Jul 21, 5:56 PM - NICK THIEME - 2M to read A Tennessee Jail Is Offering Vasectomies for Reduced Prison Time. Yes, That’s Wildly Unethical.
Jul 21, 5:35 PM - AARON MAK - 1M to read Anthony Scaramucci Attacked Trump in 2015 for Being Spoiled and Un-American, but Says They Made Up
Jul 21, 5:01 PM - CHRISTINA CAUTERUCCI - 5M to read Is It Reasonable to Expect R. Kelly’s Former Musical Collaborators to Denounce Him?
Jul 21, 4:57 PM - BEN MATHIS-LILLEY - 3M to read Blind Side Coach Resigns Over Scandal Involving Escorts, Bongs, and Man Named Houston Nutt
Jul 21, 4:39 PM - JIM NEWELL - 3M to read Anthony Scaramucci Loves All of You, Even You Hacks in the Press
Just Not Interested
My daughter has decided she’s asexual. Did she get it from me?
Dear Prudence: The “Open It Up” Edition
I Blamed the Victim
No Embryos for You
Help! My 19-Year-Old Nanny Has Been Exercising in Our Home in Her Underwear.
The Wasted Mind of Ben Sasse The senator has urgent ideas for saving American politics. Why won’t he act on them?
- The Gist Al Gore on How to Persuade Republicans on Climate Change
- The Trumpcare Tracker GOP Leaders Are Pushing for a Health Care Vote. If Only They Had a Bill.
- Live at Politics and Prose Matt Klam Returns After 17 Years With a Hilarious Meditation on Art and Legacy
- Represent From Ramadan to the Hijab, How Aymann Ismail’s New Series Tackles Muslim American Experiences
Lawyers Aren’t Wizards There’s no magic legal spell to remove Donald Trump from office. Americans are just going to have to stand up and fight his abuses of power.
Arby’s Confronted the Nihilist Arby’s Twitter Account by Bringing Its Creator Sandwiches and a Puppy
The XX Factor
Can Mindy Kaling Thwart the Media’s Sick Obsession with the Contents of Celebrity Uteri?
Best of Slate Podcasts
The Best of Slate Podcasts Only have time for one podcast this week? Make it this one.
In The Parallax View, Conspiracy Goes All the Way to the Top—and Beyond Alan J. Pakula’s suspense thriller suggested that political assassinations were part of something much, much larger.
YouTube Starts Redirecting People who Search for Certain Keywords to Anti-Terrorist Videos
De Blasio Wants to Dramatically Reduce NYC’s Rat Population. Don’t Hold Your Breath. Like many of the mayor’s other reported successes, the big wins indicate statistical sleight of hand.
Howard Hughes Has a Plan to Fix the NBA The Eastern Conference is awful. There are too many bad games on TV. Should we burn it to the ground and start over?