The Doug Jones Playbook on Abortion Rights
Other Democrats would be wise to follow it in 2018.
- Trump National Security Strategy Removes Climate Change as a Threat. Comforting!
- Trump Is Forcing the Military to Lie in Court About the Transgender Troops Ban
- Judge Kozinski Steps Down in the Face of Multiple Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Twitter Is Banning White Nationalists. Some Have Connections to Trump’s White House.
Democrats Should Follow the Doug Jones Playbook on Abortion Rights
Politics Permeated TV in 2017, but It Didn’t Preclude Fun
Dear Prudence Live Chat
For December 18, 2017.
Help! I’m Graduating College. He’s Graduating High School. Should I Ask Him Out?
Dear Prudence: The “Schrödinger’s Stolen Cat” Edition
- Trumpcast Will Congress Investigate Trump’s Sexual Misconduct Allegations?
- Working How Does Science-Fiction Novelist Samuel R. Delany Work?
- Slate Money Disney’s Real Prize Is Fox’s Indian Network
- The Gist Why Comedy Central’s “Roastmaster General” Wants Open Borders