The conservative crusade to declare everything a “person”—corporations, fertilized eggs—will have disastrous consequences.
The 21 Best Lines of 2013
How a Person Can Survive Trapped in an Underwater Air Bubble for Three Days
- Delivery Drones Are Already in the Air in China Why a Seahorse Looks Like a Horse
- The Ugliest Dog in the World Is Dead Do These Clips Make You Believe in God?
- How to Make Pie Dough Without a Processor The “Invisible” Cabin Tucked Into Joshua Tree
- Thanksgiving in Space: Pass the Irradiated Turkey and Thermostabilized Yams! The Amazing Complexity of Primates’ Faces
In a live chat, Prudie advises a 29-year-old man doubting his decision to go back and finish college.
Dear Prudence: Hung Up on Hair Length
Not So Innocent
A Stark Three Decades Documenting an Uncle’s Troubled Life By Alyssa Coppelman
Siberia As You’ve Never Seen It Before By Jordan G. Teicher
Behind Closed Doors With the Women of Saudi Arabia By Jordan G. Teicher
Capturing Private Moments in Subways Around the World By David Rosenberg
Britain’s Very Last World War I Veterans By Jordan G. Teicher
Photos of the Ultimate Man Caves By Jordan G. Teicher
Stunning Photographs Inspired by Edward Hopper Paintings By David Rosenberg
Photos That Will Make You Interested in Science By Jordan G. Teicher
- Hang Up And Listen Was the Final Play of Alabama-Auburn the Greatest Sports Ending Ever?
- Education Reducing Class Size Isn’t Always the Best Use of School Funds
- Political Gabfest If Corporations Are People, Can They Be Zealots?
- DoubleX Gabfest Why Does Everyone Suddenly Hate GoldieBlox?