The Most Vivid, Effective, and Brutal Ad of 2016
How it could get more Democrats to vote and more Republicans to stay home.
“Let’s Just Talk About Donald Trump Again”
Down-Ballot Democrats are running unimaginative one-note campaigns. Are they working?
- Logcabin Republicans Refuse to Endorse Trump Because He Is "Surrounded" by Anti-LGBT Advisers
- Trump Lays Out Predictable 100-Day Plan as He Warns of Election Day Fraud
- Salma Hayek Rejected Trump, He Planted a Story About Her in the National Enquirer
- Curt Schilling Asks Jake “King of the Jews” Tapper Why Jews Support Democrats
Confessions of a Refrigerator Nerd
I prefer Pyrex, wrap my greens in paper towels, and won’t store my cheddar in anything but cheese bags.
The Blessing and Curse of Running Against Trump in a Down-Ballot Race
Is It Normal to Be Obsessed With Organizing Your Fridge?
- Who Won the Debate? This Said It All. The Things That Finally Made Republicans Renounce Trump
- Trump’s Solution to Islamophobia Is to Make Life Worse for Me Clinton’s Answer on Abortion Is Why We Need More Women in Politics
- The Arrested Development Voice Fact-Checks Trump's Claims Everything Donald Trump Complained About at the Debate
- Films and the Famous Works of Art They Reference, Side By Side The Things That Finally Made Republicans Renounce Trump
A Good Egg
My heartbroken sister-in-law wants our unused embryos.
Dear Prudence: The “Devil’s Advocate” Edition, Part 2
Leave the Guy, Take the Borzoi
Help! My Friend Treats My Apartment Like a Hotel, and My Boyfriend Is Sick of It.
- Slate Money Slate Money on Proposed Airbnb Regulations
- The Gist Why a College Debt Bailout Would Help the Rich More Than the Poor
- Trumpcast Trumpcast: Trump Backers on Trial
- Live at Politics & Prose Walter Mosley Discusses His New Book, Folding the Red Into the Black