Why Chuck Hagel didn’t last long at the Pentagon.
A Snowy Thanksgiving Eve Looks More Likely for the East Coast—and It Could Be Nasty
Ikea Jumps on Retro Furniture Trend by Reissuing Its Own Designs
Odell Beckham Jr. Makes Greatest Catch Ever
What Is Uber’s Real Problem?
Maybe the company’s not evil, just inept.
A Better Solution to America’s Immigration Problem
End birthright citizenship.
Everyone Thinks Uber Is Evil. Maybe It’s Just Inept.
A Better Solution to America’s Immigration Problem: End Birthright Citizenship
- How to Buy the Cheapest Alcohol in Your Home State The End of Wrinkles
- How Much Does Drag Cost? A Lot More Than You’d Think. What Is This Strange Space Object?
- An Alternative Thanksgiving Pie for Pumpkin Haters The Best Way to Play Touch Football on Thanksgiving
- Who’s In and Who’s Out? Obama's Immigration Policy Options Explained What a Cocaine-Addicted Brain Looks Like
My wife is always naked—and now she’s turning our children into nudists, too.
I Want to Spend Thanksgiving Alone
The Malevolent Mentee
The Glory Days of British Professional Wrestling
A Side of Palestinian Life That Doesn’t Usually Make It Into the News
Inside India’s Amazing Customized Trucks
Meet the Supermodels of the Goat and Sheep World
Why Independent Bookstores Are More Than Just Places to Buy Books
A Glimpse Inside Crown Heights’ Hasidic Community in the ’90s
A New York Times Editor’s Photographic Ode to Her Office
The Coolest Places in London Are Underground
- Working How Does an Appliance Repairman Work?
- WeigelCast An Interview with Marion Barry on Racism, Rob Ford, Gay Marriage, and His Personal Flaws
- Amicus Amicus Revisits a Case Involving Mental Illness and the Death Penalty
- Slate Money Slate Money on Uber, Abenomics, and Charities That Behave Like Venture Capitalists