The Dictator's Right-Hand Man
Paul Manafort has rescued the reputations of African tyrants, Putin puppets, and evil oligarchs. Getting Donald Trump elected will be a cinch.
The Democratic Primary Ruined My Friendship
Why the Bernie-Hillary rivalry has gotten so personal.
Toward a New Theory of the Bad Dad and Husband
And a new history of the women whose names and work will never be known.
The Democratic Primary Ruined My Friendship!
Toward a Historical Theory of the Bad Dad and Husband
- If Keanu Was About the Human Keanu Yes, These Two Objects Are the Same Size.
- House Slate’s Review of the Game of Thrones Season 6 Premiere Watch NASA's Incredibly Detailed Shots of the Northern Lights From Space
- How We Map the World's Oceans A Comedian’s Advice for the Next President: Call Howard Stern
- How 4/20 Became 4/20 All Your Burning Questions About Weed, Answered
I Won’t Be Your Father Figure
My boyfriend raised my twins but won’t let them call him “Dad.”
Man of My Middling Dreams
Lost to Lust
Help! Should I Tell My Friend That She’s Not a Virgin?
The Silent Sexuality
A Chinese Artist Addresses Food Safety and Other Social Issues by Hiding in His Photographs
What Exactly Is Life After Death if You’re a Cryonicist?
What It’s Like to Learn to Be a Real-Life Crime Scene Investigator
Where the Rich, Famous, and Beautiful Go for a Swim
These Gorgeous Images Are What Happens When Science and Photography Collide
What One Photographer Saw Traveling the U.S. by Train
“Female Masking” Is Proof That There Is a Fetish Community for Everything
What’s Left of the CIA’s Notorious “Black Sites” Secret Prison Network
- The Gist Faith Salie Shares Stories From Behind the Scenes at Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me
- Political Gabfest Could Our System for Electing Presidents Be Any Worse?
- Getting In An Admissions Expert Weighs In on Whether AP Classes Are Really So Important
- Trumpcast Trumpcast: Here Come the Vichy Republicans