America’s civil-military divide is a huge problem. John Kelly’s remarks will only make it worse.
- WHO Revokes Appointment of Zimbabwe’s Mugabe as “Goodwill Ambassador”
- Roger Goodell's Contract Extension Reportedly Delayed Due to "Anthem Issue"
- Trump Rushes Condolence Letters to Families of Slain Sailors Amid Controversy
- Trump Keeps Fight Over Condolence Call Alive by Calling Rep. Wilson “Wacky” Again
Even a place as progressive
as San Francisco is having
a hard time making
bail reform work.
John Kelly Was Right to Note America’s Civil-Military Divide. His Remarks Will Make It Worse.
In San Francisco, Defendants Are Still Locked Up Because They Can’t Afford to Buy Their Freedom
Before the Fall
My 91-year-old mother can’t take care of herself—and she won’t let us help her.
Help! My Housemate Thinks I’m Heartless Because I Won’t Support His “Bro.”
Dear Prudence: The “Rich Girl” Edition
More Than a Hashtag
- Working How Does a Comic Book Librarian Work?
- Slate Money Is Norway Too Rich?
- The Gist Why Woody Allen and Jon Stewart Won’t Be on Marc Maron’s Show Anytime Soon
- Trumpcast The Return of the Increasingly Complex Steele Dossier