“Why Are You Defending Him Instead of Us?”
Republican women feel betrayed by their party. They won’t soon forget it—even after Trump is finished.
The Most Vivid, Effective, and Brutal Ad of 2016
How it could get more Democrats to vote and more Republicans to stay home.
- Lawyers for Trump Accusers Have Message After Lawsuit Threat: Bring it On
- Las Vegas Review-Journal Hands Trump His First Major Newspaper Endorsement
- Almost 70 Percent of Republicans Say Clinton Could Only Win by Cheating
- Log Cabin Republicans Refuse to Endorse Trump Because He Is “Surrounded” by Anti–LGBT Advisers
Confessions of a Refrigerator Nerd
I prefer Pyrex, wrap my greens in paper towels, and won’t store my cheddar in anything but cheese bags.
Hillary’s New Humayun Khan Ad Is Brutal to Watch and Devastatingly Effective
Is It Normal to Be Obsessed With Organizing Your Fridge?
- Who Won the Debate? This Said It All. The Things That Finally Made Republicans Renounce Trump
- Trump’s Solution to Islamophobia Is to Make Life Worse for Me Clinton’s Answer on Abortion Is Why We Need More Women in Politics
- The Arrested Development Voice Fact-Checks Trump's Claims Everything Donald Trump Complained About at the Debate
- Films and the Famous Works of Art They Reference, Side By Side The Things That Finally Made Republicans Renounce Trump
A Good Egg
My heartbroken sister-in-law wants our unused embryos.
Dear Prudence: The “Devil’s Advocate” Edition, Part 2
Leave the Guy, Take the Borzoi
Help! My Friend Treats My Apartment Like a Hotel, and My Boyfriend Is Sick of It.
- Slate Money Slate Money on Proposed Airbnb Regulations
- The Gist Why a College Debt Bailout Would Help the Rich More Than the Poor
- Trumpcast Trumpcast: Trump Backers on Trial
- Live at Politics & Prose Walter Mosley Discusses His New Book, Folding the Red Into the Black