United by Hate
What Donald Trump and Joe Arpaio have in common is their utter disdain for two things: Latinos and the rule of law.
- Wait, Does the Trump Administration Care About Human Rights Now?
- Trump May Still Pardon Arpaio for Defying Court Order to Stop Harassing Latinos
- Here’s How Police Cleared the Last Protesters Outside Trump’s Phoenix Rally
- Trump Spends 15 Minutes at His Rally Reading an Edited Version of His Earlier Charlottesville Remarks
Casual Racism Isn’t All That Unites Trump and Arpaio. They Both Disdain the Rule of Law.
One Antifa Leader Has Stepped Up to Explain the Shadowy Group’s Violent Tactics to the World
Help! My Boyfriend Cried All Week Because He Was Afraid of the Eclipse.
Dear Prudence answers more of your questions—only for Slate Plus members.
Dear Prudence: The “Strangers on a Train” Edition
Hold One’s Peace
- Culture Gabfest When Is It OK to Censor White Supremacists?
- Trumpcast Carl Icahn’s Firing and the Potential Legal Troubles Ahead
- Dear Prudence Help! Yes, I Survived Cancer, but Can We Please Stop Talking About My Hair?
- The Gist Meet the Scientist Who Laid Bare Russia’s Anti-Doping Treachery