America Needs Anthony Kennedy to Stay Put
Republicans are practically begging him to retire. The justice himself knows exactly why he shouldn’t.
- Kushner Called on Russia to Set Up Secret Channel of Communications With Kremlin
- The Best Lines From Clinton’s Surprisingly Good Wellesley Commencement Speech
- Today in Conservative Media: Yeah, Gianforte Assaulted a Reporter, but Something Something Lauren Duca
- The Republicans Are the Party of Thugs and Nazis: Those Are Facts
David Grann Drills Into History
And, as usual, locates a gusher of stories—this time about a dark, deadly Texas oil rush.
She’s Not Like Those Other Feminists
Laura Kipnis’ lively, thrilling, maddening crusade against PC overreach in campus sexual politics.
She’s the Boss
I fear my friend is being manipulated and emotionally abused by his wife.
Dear Prudence: The “Death of the Ego” Edition
Marriage Before Sex
Worth the Weight
Help! I Told My Mom About My Depression. Now She’s Having a Breakdown.
- The Gist Chris Hayes on His Book About Modern American Segregation
- Slate Money The World Bank Likes Conjunctions Way Too Much
- Culture Gabfest Hit Parade: How the Beatles Swept the Charts in 1964
- Amicus Clarence Thomas Joins the Court’s Liberals to Strike Down Race-Based Voting Lines